The Personal Learning Network (PLN) is a self-paced online program for school library staff, educators, learning support personnel and curriculum leaders.
It offers online mentoring and support, relevant and practical information, great exemplars of web 2.0 in action, and hands-on experience. The program features regular web conferences, and a wealth of trusted resources for you to explore at your own pace.
Through the PLN you can:
- engage in personalised professional development with educators across Victoria and beyond
- build your own personal learning network through a self-paced online learning system
- connect with hundreds of colleagues who will share resources and support your learning
- use the web in innovative ways to enrich your teaching and learning experience.
The program is designed for those new to the world of web-based learning, as well as people keen to enhance their existing online skills and experience.
PLN course dates
The next PLN seven-unit course starts on 12 March 2013.
PLN course costs
The PLN course (seven units) costs $115 per person, or $105 per person for a team of six or more. To enrol in a course, please download and return the booking form at the bottom of this page, or book online.
Other short courses
We will be running new PLN-style short courses during 2013, including:
- an advanced PLN course (four units) starting on 15 July
- a Research toolkit course (four units) starting on 14 October.
The PLN program is presented in association with the School Library Association of Victoria, and was developed with support from the Department of Education and Early Childhood Development.
For more information phone 03 8664 7099 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.